If you are using wireless printer for your home network settings, you will be able to access the wireless printing option. You can print from any corner of your house. You will need to configure your wireless printer for the Linksys smart WiFi account. You will need to access the smart Linksys wi fi sign in window so you can change the wireless setting for your Linksys router, only then you will be able to create connection between your Linksys router and wireless printer you are using.
You wireless printer must support the WPA standards so you can connect your wireless router with the Linksys Smart WiFi account. The distance between your Linksys smart WiFi enabled router and wireless printer should not be more than 3 feet long. Before you proceed for the next steps, make sure that Linksys connect software is installed on your computer only then you will be able to access the http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup wizard.
Steps to Connect a Wireless Printer to Linksys Smart WiFi Router
- Access the Linksys smart WiFi account for 192.168.1.1 Linksys setup page and launch the Linksys connect software for your computer. // Linksys router setup
- Click on the option “Computer and Devices”. // Linksys smart wi fi setup wizard
- Here you will need to select the option “Printer”. // linksyssmartwifi.com
- Here you will need to select the option “Wireless Printer”. // http //linksyssmartwifi.com
- A complete settings wizard will option for setting up your wireless printer. You will need to fill the SSID name, security key you are using and the security key. // smart Linksys wi fi sign in
- You will need to fill these configuration settings for the wireless printer you are using. Click on the “Next” option after entering all the details. // log into my Linksys router
- A new screen will appear on your computer screen, from here you will need to fill the name of wireless printer. After entering the name for your wireless printer, click on the “Finish” button. // http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup
- After following all these steps, your wireless printer will be connected to the network you are using. You can check your connection by simply printing any document. If you are getting trouble with printing the document, simply follow the instruction written on the screen. Make sure that all the cable connections are configured properly and try again. // 192.168.1.1 Linksys log in