Using the WPS button, you can easily add the wireless devices to your Linksys smart WiFi home network. You will need to access the Linksys smart WiFi account using default address http //linksyssmartwifi.com and you can go for the WPS setup for any wireless device you are using at your home network.
Not only that, after adding the wireless device to your home network using the WPS setup, you can easily manage the wireless device using the remote access control. You can create account for the Linksys smart WiFi and manage the account using http //linksyssmartwifi.com Linksys smart wifi router setup page.
Here are the Steps for Adding a New Wireless Device to your Network using WPS Button
- Open the web browser and access the Linksys smart WiFi account using the http //linksyssmartwifi.com default address or 192.168.1.1 Linksys log in access.
- Under the “Router Settings” click on the option “Wireless”.
- Click on the “WiFi Protected Setup” option.
- Turn it “ON”.
- Now you can use any of the following option for further configuration.
Using the Push Button: if your device is having WPS button, you can go for this option. Click the WPS button on the device you are using and then press the WPS button located on the page.
Using the Router PIN: you can also use the router PIN option if your device asked for that.
Using the Device PIN: if your device is having WiFi protected setup PIN, you can go for this option.
- After following all these steps, click on the “OK” button.