Adding a gamin console and a wireless device to Linksys smart WiFi account is much more easy and easy to manage is you make use of Linksys Smart WiFi account. Here we are going to provide you the complete steps for adding a wireless device to your home network using Linksys connect. You can also go through our blogs to know more about the issues like Linksys smart WiFi setup wizard, Linksys smart WiFi, linksyssmartwifi.com, linksyssmartwifi, smart Linksys wi fi sign in, log into my Linksys router, 192.168.1.1 Linksys setup, http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup, Linksys smart wifi router setup.
Here are the Steps for Adding a New Gaming Console and Wireless Device to your Home Network
- Access the Linksys Connect software and go for the next step. // Linksys smart wifi router setup
- Here you will need to select the option “other wireless settings”. // http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup
- A new window will appear from there, you will need to note down the SSID name, security key and the security type. You will need all this information later. // 192.168.1.1 Linksys log in
- The information you have collected in the last step will be used here to connect a wireless device to your Linksys home network. // smart Linksys wi fi sign in
- After connecting the wireless gamin console to your home network, again access the Linksys connect software, click on the “Next” option. // http //linksyssmartwifi.com
- You will need to mention a name for your wireless device. Make sure to choose a unique name for the wireless device. // linksyssmartwifi.com
- Now, your wireless device will be connected to the home network. // Linksys smart WiFi
If your wireless device is still not connected to home network, try restarting your wireless network. Make sure that the MAC filtration is ON for your router because MAC settings for the routers restrict some devices to get connected with your home network.